DAY 1 - Tbilisi (Arrival)
- Arrive at Tbilisi International Airport.
- Transfer to the hotel and rest of the day is free for leisure.
- Overnight in Tbilisi.
DAY 2 - : Tbilisi (City Tour)
- After breakfast, drive towards the Old Tbilisi and start the walking tour to discover the beauty of ancient capital – walking tour starts at the Europe Square and includes: Metekhi Church, Cable Car to the Narikala fortress, Later walking down to Abano District you will come across “Mother of Kartli” Monument.
- Then continue walking to Leghvtakhevi waterfall. Free time there for photo shooting. Walking on Sharden street and cross the “Bridge of Peace”.
- After that visit the Trinity Cathedral and later, walking on main street of the city – Rustaveli Avenue. Free time for shopping at Flea Market on Dry Bridge where you can find unique handmade and antique souvenirs.
- In the evening, we will ride to Mtatsminda Amusement Park by Funicular. The park is highest point of the city. There you can find the good viewpoints to whole city. Free time there for refresh and walking. Drop off at the hotel or at city centre and free time for your own.
- Overnight in Tbilisi.
DAY 3 - Tbilisi – Mtskheta – Ananuri – Gudauri
- After breakfast, at about 10:00 am, depart for Gudauri. First stop will be Jvari Monastery, which is standing on the top of the hill and overlooks Mtskheta and to the confluence of two rivers – Mtkvari and Aragvi. Next stop will be Svetitkshoveli Cathedral in the city center of Mtskheta. Whole city is in the list of UNESCO World Heritage.
- Next stop will be Ananuri Complex and Jinvali Reservoir. Continue towards Gudauri and visit the beautiful monument there, which is also a good viewpoint to mesmerizing mountains of Caucasus. Spend some time enjoying the views. Later, Reach Gudauri and check-in to the hotel for Overnight stay.
DAY 4 - Gudauri (Kazbegi & Dariali)
- After breakfast, First drive towards Kazbegi and change the vehicle to Off-road car to ride up on the top of mountain and visit the Gergeti Monastery which is surrounded by huge mountains of mysterious Caucasus.
- Later, we will drive to Dariali Gorge, which is most important historical centre of country – main border of Georgia and Russia.
- On the way back to Gudauri, upon request we can drive to Sno Village and survey the surrounding.
- Return back to hotel in Gudauri for Overnight stay .
DAY 5 - Gudauri-Tbilisi (Shopping in Tbilisi)
- Breakfast at the hotel. At about 10:00 am, Check out from the hotel in Gudauri and drive to the hometown of world known historical person – Joseph Stalin. Visit the museum of Stalin there. Then, drive to Uplistsikhe Cave Town. Return back to Tbilisi, we will stop at Tbilisi Mall for shopping. Later, visit the Orbeliani Bazaar, where you can buy the bio fruits and vegetables. There you can taste the delicious tastes of local street food. The evening is free for you to explore the city on your own. Overnight stay in Tbilisi.
DAY 6 - Tbilisi (Kakheti Region)
- After breakfast, excursion to Kakheti Region which is also known as the “Cradle of Wine”, because of its world known history and technology of wine making and unique sorts of grapes. Upon request, guests can visit the KTW Winery and make the wine tasting. Then, visit one of the most popular tourist destinations – the “City of Love” – Sighnaghi. Beautiful town is situated on the top of the hill, surrounded by valleys and huge Caucasus Mountains. Visit the nunnery of Bodbe and drive back to Tbilisi for Overnight stay.
DAY 7 - Tbilisi (Departure)
- Breakfast at the hotel. Check out from the hotel at 12:00 hrs. You have free time to explore the city by your own until Transfer. Transfer to Tbilisi International Airport to back home with happy memories