DAY 1 - Arrival in Jaipur
- Upon arrival at Jaipur Airport/Railway Station, meet our tour representative who will help you with a guided transfer to the hotel for check-in and freshen-up. Later, leave for sightseeing around the city, you can go for a drive through the city and also visit the famous Laxmi Narayan Mandir & Albert Hall Museum.
- Return back to the hotel after this long tiring day and stay overnight.
DAY 2 - : Jaipur Sightseeing
- Have your breakfast and then leave for a sightseeing tour around Jaipur. The first attraction you visit today is the Amber Fort which is located 11 Kilometers away from Jaipur. On your way, you visit the Lake Palace & Hawa Mahal. You can begin with a visit to the City Palace which is known to be the formal residence of a royal family. Don’t miss to visit the City Palace Museum which houses the private collection of Jaipur Maharajas. You can also visit Jantar Mantar which is a stone observatory and the largest observatory built by Maharaja Jai Singh. Explore the glorious past of Rajasthan with a visit to these historical attractions. Later, you can go shopping in the colourful bazaars of Jaipur.
- Return back to the hotel for dinner and have a comfortable stay at night.
DAY 3 - Jaipur – Jodhpur (320 km/06 Hrs Approx.)
- Today you will be travelling to Jodhpur. After your check-in process at the hotel, you can leave for the city tour. You will begin your tour with the Mehrangarh Fort. The fort is one of the most famous attractions of the city. Its architecture is one of the most impressive works it speaks volumes about the rich heritage and glorious past of India. Later on, you will head to the Jaswant Thada. The beauty of this attraction point is sometimes compared to that of the Taj Mahal. It is built like a temple, with beautiful domes and finely carved sculptures. Evening visits to the Umaid Bhavan Palace. The youngest palace in India is truly an architectural beauty. The art décor of this place is something to look out for. It houses a museum that has a vast collection of vintage clocks and cars. The collection is really unique and the place is a definite must-go. Post this fun day in the city, you can go back to your hotel for dinner.
- Overnight stay at Jodhpur.
DAY 4 - Jodhpur – Udaipur via Ranakpur Temple (245 km/05 Hrs Approx.)
- Savor a delicious breakfast and head towards Udaipur. Enjoy a halt en route at the Ranakpur Jain Temples. Dedicated to Tirthankara Rishabhanatha, The temple is known to have 200 pillars which are uniquely carved. The temple also has 29 halls which showcase beautiful carvings and sculptures. Once done with exploring the temples, resume your trip towards Udaipur. After reaching check-in at the hotel. Udaipur – Titled the ‘City of Lakes’, Udaipur is one of the best cities in the world. A number of lakes and palaces adorn the city and add to its timeless beauty.
- Enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 5 - Udaipur Sightseeing
- On this day, you are going to visit popular forts and palaces in one of the romantic cities. Enjoy exploring the City Palace which represents the splendour that was cherished by the rulers of Mewar centuries ago. Visit Saheliyon-ki-Bari, a garden with flowers, lily ponds and marble fountains etc. Marvel at the Lake Palace which is built with marble and is the most romantic hotel situated amidst a lake. It also offers scenic views of the surroundings. Other attractions are Fateh Sagar Lake, an artificial lake famed for its azure water and ethereal beauty and Jagdish Temple, a massive temple situated in the heart of the city and dedicated to Lord Vishnu. Take a trip to the Pratap Memorial, Bharatiya Lok Kala Mandir and Pichola Lake – a picturesque lake which boasts sublime beauty and scenic surroundings.
- Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
DAY 6 - Udaipur – Departure
- After breakfast the next morning, check out of the hotel and we'll accompany you to the Udaipur/Jaipur Airport or Railway Station to catch your next flight or train. The tour ends with sweet memories.