Embark on an extraordinary journey that will sweep you through the vibrant landscapes and cultural riches of Europe. Your adventure begins in the fashion capital of Italy, Milan, where you'll revel in the world of haute couture. The following days will take you on a whirlwind tour through some of Europe's most iconic cities, including Rome with its millennia of history, the picturesque canals of Venice, and the artistic grandeur of Paris. Your adventure will continue with stops in Brussels, Amsterdam, London, and more, making this journey a tapestry of unforgettable experiences. So get ready to explore the heart of Europe, one breathtaking destination at a time.
DAY 1 – KOCHI- DELHI- MILAN
- You will assemble at Cochin International Airport, where you will assisted by a tour manager from Santamonica Tours and Travels
- Board your flight to Delhi
- Arrive in Delhi and then board your connection flight to Milan.
- Arrive in Milan, is one of the most fashionable cities in Italy and is considered as the home to major fashion brands in Italy.
- Transfer to hotel and overnight stay
DAY 2 – MILAN CITY TOUR- GENOA CITY TOUR- PISA
- The beautiful morning begins with Milan city tour. The Last Supper by Leonardo da Vinci and the renowned Gothic Duomo Cathedral are located in Milan, which is equally well- known for its art and architecture.
- In Milan City Tour you may see;
- Milan Cathedral, or Piazza del Duomo located in the northern Italian city of Milan, this massive edifice is one of the most breathtaking and intriguing structures in Europe.
- After that, you will proceed to Genoa followed by lunch. Genoa is the birthplace of Christopher Columbus, and it is a fantastic travel destination because of its active nightlife, rich cultural legacy, gorgeous Mediterranean climate, and close proximity to the breathtaking Italian Riviera.
- As the evening falls you will proceed to Pisa, a beautiful Italian land with rich history along with historical buildings including Campo dei Miracoli, “the field of Miracles”. The Field of Miracles complex comprises the Baptistery of St. John, the Cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta, and the well-known Leaning Tower of Pisa. One of the most well-liked tourist attractions in Italy is Pisa, and these buildings are a must-see for everybody travelling there.
- Upon arrival at Pisa, you will check in to the hotel for overnight stay.
DAY 3 –LEANING TOWER- FLORENCE- ROME
- In the morning you will proceed to the Leaning Tower of Pisa, one of the most recognizable buildings on earth and the world's greatest spot for a tourist photo.
- Later, you will have photo stop opportunities in Florence. Florence is a beautiful city renowned for its art, architecture, and monuments from the Renaissance. The Uffizi Gallery and the Palazzo Pitti are only two of the many museums and art galleries in the city that continue to have an impact on politics, society, and the arts.
- After the sightseeing you will transfer to Rome, often known as the Eternal Metropolis, which is a historical, cultural, and traditional metropolis. Rome provides a very special travel experience with its magnificent structures and rich past. Rome was the center of the Roman Empire and has a history spanning more than 2,500 years. The city's rich history is demonstrated by the many famous landmarks that call it home. The world's biggest amphitheatre, the Colosseum, is a well-liked tourist destination and a reminder of Rome's past splendour. One of Rome's best-preserved ancient structures is the Pantheon, another famous landmark.
- Transfer to hotel and overnight stay
DAY 4 – VATICAN MUSEUM-ROME
- This morning you will proceed to Vatican City and later you will do a city tour. The headquarters of the Catholic Church is situated in Vatican City, the smallest nation on earth, which is part of Rome. Among the numerous amazing structures found in Vatican City are the Sistine Chapel, the Vatican Museum, and St. Peter's Basilica. Vatican Museum is a must- see location in the Vatican and its spiral staircase, Pinecone Courtyard, and the Pinacotea or the paintings gallery including Caravaggio's Deposition and Raphael's The Transfiguration,
- The Sistine Chapel is a beautiful spot located within the Vatican Museum famous for its ceiling frescoes including The Last Judgment painted by Michelangelo.
- St.Peter’s Basilica is one of the most important holiest sites of Christianity and the capital centre of the Roman Catholic tradition. In addition to this, Michelangelo’s famous sculpture Pieta is presented in St.Peter’s Basilica.
- Return back to Rome and overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 5 –VENICE- ANTONIO'S BASILICA
- Today morning you will proceed to Venice. Venice, often called the "City of Canals" and “City of masks”, is undoubtedly one of Italy's most attractive cities. Venice is a well-liked tourism destination because of its meandering canals, impressive architecture, and lovely bridges. The journey through the Grand Canal to Venice offers you a beautiful experience of travelling.
- Then you will visit Antonio's Basilica, the most important monument in the city and one of the world’s most important art treasures recognised by the Holy See as an International Shrine. This is a sacred and peaceful place, specifically constructed to house the relics of St. Anthony (saint for the recovery of lost items) in Antonio's Basilica or the Basilica del Santo. The Basilica preserves the relics of St. Anthony, including his Incorrupt Tongue and Jaw, which are both housed in the Cappella Del Tesoro.
- Later back to hotel and overnight stay
DAY 6 – VENICE CITY TOUR- POSTOJNA CAVE- LJUBLJANA
- The day starts with Venice city tour and which may include;
- You will get a photo stop opportunity at St. Mark's Basilica, also called Basilica di San Marco, and is one of the city's most famous attractions that visitors may explore. Situated in the centre of the city's historic area, this exquisite cathedral is well-known for its elaborate mosaics and breathtaking Byzantine architecture.
- Also, you have a photo stop at Doge's Palace or Palazzo Ducale, a famous landmark that lies in the centre of Venice. For numerous centuries, the palace functioned as the centre of administration and was the official house of the Doge, the elected head of the old Venetian Republic.
- Next, you will proceed to Postojna cave. A mystical area inside the Karst world is the Postojna Cave Park. Where you'll journey through an intricate network of subterranean passages and chambers adorned with stunning limestone formations. Marvel at the subterranean beauty of this natural wonder, home to unique cave-dwelling creatures, making it a must-visit destination in Slovenia. Like the world above ground, Postojna Cave is filled with enormous underground passageways, quiet rivers, and towering mountains.
- Later you will transfer to Ljubljana, the cultural and political heart of Slovenia. Ljubljana is a charming city with breathtaking views of a tranquil river that is crossed by a number of exquisite bridges. Its historic city centre is dominated by a medieval hilltop castle. It's a city with a baroque and art nouveau feel, with a medieval heart, and an ancient castle perched above it like a sleeping beauty.
- Transfer to hotel and overnight stay.
DAY 7 – LJUBLJANA- SALZBURG- MUNICH CITY TOUR
- In the morning you will proceed to Salzburg, considered as a Rome of the Alps and a popular tourist spot with rich musical history.
- Later you will transfer to Munich, home to numerous museums and centuries-old buildings and Munich popularly known for the Oktoberfest celebration.
- Move to hotel and overnight stay
DAY 8 – INNSBRUCK- VADUZ- ZURICH
- In the morning, you will proceed to Innsbruck, a stunning Austrian city that has long been a popular winter sports destination. Innsbruck is renowned for both its contemporary and imperial architecture.
- Later you will visit Vaduz, the capital of Liechtenstein, and also the residence city of the Liechtenstein royal family and the current monarch.
- After that, you will transfer to Zurich, the largest city in Switzerland and it has a stunning view of the snow-capped Swiss Alps with the distinctive blend of busy modern life and a well-preserved Old Town.
- Transfer to hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 9 – MT TITLIS-LUCERNE CITY TOUR
- The day starts with Mount Titlis, the tallest mountain in Central Switzerland and it is renowned for being the first revolving cable car in the world.
- Later you will transfer to Lucerne by train. The most enjoyable aspect of taking the train to Lucerne is getting to see some breathtaking sights and scenery of the Swiss Alps. It is one of Switzerland's top 5 scenic rail lines.
- Upon arriving at Lucerne, you will proceed on city tour in Lucerne
- The wooden bridge that connects the city to the river is Lucerne's most famous feature. The Chapel Bridge, which dates to the 14th century, is the most well-known and the oldest in the entire globe. Lucerne's history is depicted in images on the pedestrian bridge.
- Next, you will go back to the hotel and overnight stay.
DAY 10 – LONG DRIVE TO PARIS
- In the charming morning, you will take an exciting and scenic drive to the fascinating city of Paris. Once you arrive in the City of Light, check in to the hotel, allowing yourself to unwind and relax.
DAY 11 – EIFFEL 2 ND LEVEL, CITY TOUR, SEINE RIVER CRUISE
- Sightseeing on the day of this journey begins with the Eiffel Tower 2 nd level entrance.
- The Eiffel Tower has long been one of the most well-known sights in the world, representing the romanticism and inventiveness of the City of Light. The second-level entry of the Eiffel Tower offers a 360-degree view of Paris, it will be a mesmerizing experience for you.
- Next, you will proceed for a city tour in Paris and the city tour includes Champs Elysees, described as the world's most beautiful avenue. Then Place de la Concorde, this square was known for serving as a location of execution during the French Revolution, because this square was the chosen location for the public beheadings by guillotine of over 1,200 people.
- Later the journey moves to Arc de Triomphe, an iconic symbol of the French national identity is the Arc de Triomphe. With the names of all French generals and triumphs etched on both its inner and outer surfaces, the Arc de Triomphe honours those who fought and lost their lives defending France during the French Revolution and the Napoleonic Wars. It also provides a bird's-eye view of one of the city's most well-known avenues, making it a fantastic location for photographs and a breathtaking view of Paris.
- Next, you will visit Les Invalids, renowned for its golden Dome, this Parisian landmark is a must-see for anybody visiting the high-profile art museum and its enchanting grounds.
- Continue the journey on the Seine River Cruise. The Seine River is the third-longest river in France
- Transfer to hotel for overnight stay
DAY 12 –BRUSSELS CITY TOUR- EINDHOVEN
- In the morning you will proceed to Brussels, in the European Union, the city is renowned for its delectable cuisine. In addition, Brussels contains a number of historical and cultural sites, several of which have been included in the UNESCO list of World Heritage Sites. Due to the lengthy history of Belgian comics, many people also refer to Brussels as the capital of comics.
- Later you will proceed on Brussels city tour, we can see Grand Place - Marvel at the medieval majesty of the Market square, gaze at the remarkable facade of the Town hall, Guild houses and the famous Manneken Pis Statue, the sculpture depicting a little kid who prevented the disaster in Brussels.
- Brussels is also a perfect place for a free tasting of delicious and world-famous Belgian Chocolates.
- Next, you will move to Eindhoven, a beautiful city with a mix of design, knowledge and technology.
- Transfer to hotel and overnight stay
DAY 13 – TULIP GARDEN- VOLENDAM- CANAL CRUISE- TAKE FERRY TO HARWICH
- The sightseeing begins with Tulip Garden, also known as Keukenhof Garden. This is one of the largest flower gardens on the planet situated in Lisse, South Holland. Here you will be spellbound at the sight of beautiful displays of over seven million Tulips, Daffodils and other flowers, spread over 80 acres of stunning landscape and thematic gardens.
- Then you will transfer to Volendam, founded as a fishing community in the fourteenth century, Volendam is also referred to as " Pearl of the Zuiderzee." Volendam is renowned for its traditional attire, bustling harbour, charming town center, smoked eel, unusual music, and athletic prowess.
- Then enjoy the Amsterdam Canal Cruise, which is the best way to get a good impression of how Amsterdam was built and how much still remains from the Golden Age.
- After that, you will take a ferry to Harwich, which offers a scenic and convenient journey.
- Upon arriving at Harwich, transfer to hotel and overnight stay.
DAY 14 –LONDON- BRITISH MUSEUM- LORDS CRICKET GROUND
- Today morning you will drive to London, the capital and largest city of England and the United Kingdom, with the largest municipal population in the European Union.
- Arriving in London, you will visit the British Museum, which is a public institution dedicated to human history, art and culture located in the Bloomsbury area of London, England. Its permanent collection of some eight million works is among the largest and most comprehensive in existence, having been widely collected during the era of the British Empire.
- Next, you will proceed to Lords Cricket Ground is a must-visit destination for cricket lovers, it is one of the most famous and oldest cricket grounds in the world.
- Transfer to hotel and overnight stay.
DAY 15 – LONDON CITY TOUR- LONDON EYE- RIVER CRUISE
- This morning you will proceed on a city tour of London;
- You may explore all the highlights of London's landmarks like Big Ben, St. Paul Cathedral, Houses of Parliament, Oxford Street, Piccadilly Circus, West Minister Abbey, Tower Bridge, Downing Street, London Bridge, National Gallery, Harrods, and Baker Street.
- Later you will walk to Buckingham Palace and here you will see the famous formal ceremony “changing of the guards” (subject to availability)
- Later you will visit the Tower of London and Explore the UNESCO Listed World Heritage Fortress located on the north bank of the River Thames in central London. Here you'll find the Crown Jewels under armed guard in the Jewel House and we can see the largest cut diamonds in the world Kohinoor, probably mined in Kollur Mine in Golconda.
- Next, you will proceed to the London Eye, the tallest cantilevered observation wheel and the most popular paid tourist attraction in the United Kingdom. The structure is 135 metres (443 ft) tall and the wheel has a diameter of 120 metres (394 ft).
- After you will transfer to Thames River for a public sightseeing cruise.
- Transfer to Hotel and overnight stay.
DAY 16 – TRANSFER TO AIRPORT
- In the morning you will proceed to the airport for your return flight.
- Depart your flight to Bombay
DAY 17 – BOMBAY-KOCHI
- Upon arriving in Bombay you will board your connection flight to Kochi.