DAY 1 - Cairo
- Arrive at Cairo International Airport, and you will be greeted by a representative who will assist you through immigration and customs formalities.
- deluxe coach to your hotel in Cairo for check-in.
- Overnight in Cairo.
DAY 2 - Cairo-Sleeper Train to Aswan
- Check-out after breakfast.
- At 08:00 am proceed for a full-day visit to the Great Pyramids of Giza, Sphinx, papyrus fair, perfume factory and cotton shop. Continue visits to the Egyptian Museum and Khan El Khalili Bazaar (tour ends at around 04:00 pm). After visits free time to transfer to Cairo station to board the sleeper train to Aswan.
- Dinner and overnight on board.
- Note: The train departs Cairo at 20:00. and arrives at Aswan at 08:15. (next day)
DAY 3 - Aswan – Nile Cruise (Every Friday or Wednesday or Monday)
- In the morning arrive at Aswan station, and you will be greeted by a representative. Visit the Philae Temple, High Dam and unfinished Obelisque. After visits, transfer to your Nile cruise for check-in.
- Overnight onboard Nile Cruise.
DAY 4 - Nile Cruise
- Early morning at 4.00 a.m. with breakfast box, transfer to Abu Simbel. Visits Temple of Abu Simbel. After visits transfer back to Aswan and at around 13:00 sail to Kom Ombo to visit Kom Ombo Temple. Later, sail to Edfu & overnight on board.
DAY 5 - Nile Cruise
- After breakfast on board, Visit the Temple of Edfu, dedicated to the god Horus. Later, sail to Luxor.
- Dinner & Overnight on board the cruise ship in Luxor.
DAY 6 - Nile Cruise-Luxor-Cairo
- Today checkout after breakfast. Visit the Valley of Kings, Queen Hatchepsut Temple and Colossi of Memnon. Later, visit Karnak Temple, and Luxor Temple. After visits transfer to Luxor airport for flight to Cairo (flight not included). Arrive at Cairo domestic airport, you will be assisted by a representative and transfer to the hotel for check-in and overnight in Hotel in Cairo.
DAY 7 - Cairo
- Check-out after breakfast, transfer to Cairo International Airport for final departure.